Refund & Returns Policy
Returns and Exchanges
Our policy covers items purchased at Cleanwaste.com only. If you purchased our products through a 3rd party such as Amazon, Bass Pro, HDIS, etc., please follow their return policies.
We stand behind our products 100%! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the products you receive from us, you may return any unopened packages for a full refund in the original form of payment.
Please be aware you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to us.
Once we receive the returned products, we will credit your account or issue a refund within 14 days.
- Our customer service representative will give you an RGA number (return goods authorization), please include this number on your return label. Please do not forget your name, address, and invoice number inside your package so we can expedite your refund.
- Return products in their original containers and packaging if available.
Notice– Due to health regulations, we are unable to accept returns on any opened packages or used items. Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase.
Our warranty policy covers manufacturer’s defects on items purchased on Cleanwaste.com only. Our policy is valid 1 year from the date of purchase. If you purchased our products through a 3rd party such as Amazon, Bass Pro, HDIS, etc., please follow their return policies.
To place a claim for defective merchandise or if you have any questions please call us at 1-877-520-0999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer service department will be happy to help with your request.
- You will receive an RGA number (Return Goods Authorization) and instructions on where to ship the defective products. Products will not be accepted without an RGA.
- Authorization to return goods does not guarantee an automatic credit or replacement.
Return products in their original containers or packaging if available. Please include the following with your return.
- the date the product was purchased
- description of the defect
- invoice number and/or receipt
Upon receipt of the products, our staff will inspect them thoroughly and notify you if the products are determined defective. We will then send a replacement or issue a credit.
- Items that are damaged beyond manufacturer’s warranty will NOT be covered.
- Cleanwaste will notify you of their determination of manufacturer’s defective product eligibility as soon as we receive the items.
- You have 30 days from the notification date to inform Cleanwaste to have non-eligible items returned to you, at your expense, otherwise Cleanwaste will dispose of the products as they see fit and no credit or replacements will be issued.
If you have any questions regarding this policy call 1-877-520-0999 and ask for Customer Service.